LessPass remoteStorage: a LessPass widget and extension that saves profiles to remoteStorage

If you know LessPass you know how problematic it is to have multiple password profiles or any profile whatsoever that do not conform to the preset rules. If you’re like me you may be already suffering from problems remembering the actual domain where you were when you first generated the password for a given website.

Storing password profiles is too cumbersome to be done manually, and if you would be willing to keep a local database of password profiles you wouldn’t be using LessPass in the first place, but KeePass or LastPass.

For every other case I present LessPass remoteStorage, a widget embedded in a Chrome Extension and a Firefox Add-on that will automatically keep multiple password profiles saved on remoteStorage and remember the website in which you were when you generated any password, along with other nice features.

For more information, please try out the widget on the website or just install the extensions.

1 Like

Even though the chance of some remoteStorage enthusiast being at the same time a LessPass user is very small, what would make this post somewhat useless, I would like to say remoteStorage is the perfect fit for the job and solves all LessPass problems once and for all.

Note that an integration has been proposed a long time ago on a LessPass issue.