It's been quite a while since our last stable release, so I'm very glad to announce that we finally got
0.13.0 out the door and in your hands. It contains a few minor enhancements, but first and foremost a truckload of bugfixes.
Many thanks to @esroyo, @khertan, @gunar and @happybeing for their first contributions, as well as to @galfert and @untitaker for all their work on this one! Also many thanks to @Ragnis for his Dropbox contributions, @fkooman for his OAuth-related work, and @silverbucket for his webfinger/discovery fixes. You guys all rock!
We recommend all apps to be upgraded to this release as soon as possible.
- Support Safari private browsing mode (#921)
- Remove Bluebird dependency from AMD build (#917)
- Don't send empty state parameter in authorize URI (#908)
- Fix authorization error when using remoteStorage in Cordova (#919)
- Fix disconnect / initialization issues (#930)
- Start sync automatically after calling
configure (#885, #820)
- Fix IndexedDB error on disconnect (#874)
- Fix IndexedDB getting into inconsistent state (#882)
getListing behaviour when called with invalid path (#932)
- Fix unresolved promise when trying to retrieve non-existing file (#934)
- Fix 3rd party backend initilization on first app load (#941)
- Fix Dropbox adapter not hooking itself into sync on connect (#851)
- Don't send change event if neither body nor content-type changed (#764)
- Fix connecting account when localStorage is not available
- Fix AMD build (#945)
- Use common base directory for all remoteStorage data in Dropbox (#796)