We just released remoteStorage.js 0.8.3:
This release contains 2 critical bug fixes: one breaking Google Chrome with servers using the -01 specification, and one double-encoding pathnames before they are sent to the server. Therefore, please update your apps as soon as possible!
- Normal builds: http://remotestorage.io/integrate/
- All builds: https://github.com/remotestorage/remotestorage.js/tree/master/release/0.8.3
- Make sure to clear auth token after disconnect
- Fix invalid conditional request headers (If-Match & If-None-Match)
- Fix double-encoded paths
- Removed broken example app